Sunday, February 7, 2010

Late Sunday Night...

Can't believe I'm back to my blog again...where I can tell everyone about my secret here...secrets that I'm afraid and shy to tell...

it's been almost a week that i can't stop thinking and miss her so...i only been telling some of you and only few of you know about it...maybe not everything...but this feeling i have with her really makes me felt shy and sometimes happy too...there are things that many people sure disagree with my decision...but love is blind...i can't help it...i don't really know whether she got the feeling on me or not...but i care about her very much...these few days she was quite busy, exhausted and unhappy...I've tried my best to cheer her up...hope it'll makes her feel better...i don't think there's many hope on this relationship...even though i get to be with her...sure won't last long and also many people would talk things behind us...so i rather chose not to tell her or do anything...all i can do is just cheer her up and be there with her when she's sad or anything...just like brother and sister..=) cheer up my little sister...even though you don't know how much i care and treat you like my sister...i don't need anything from you, but just a smile from you when we meet...=)

i'll always be there for you my sister or the one that i care most..."can't really us love"...cause i'm confused about this things too...@.@ take care....=)

No comments: