Monday, May 10, 2010

THE DAY!!

The day i most worried has finally come..today's your 1st day to your college...all those days before I've been worried that you'll change or your heart will be taken away by the others college guy...last night we even argued...but at last we've been through that and you made me got confident on myself n also no need to worried so much...I'm happy dear...=)

But the things that I'll be worry now is will anyone in your college try to ruin our relationship...i don't hope that will happen...n i hope that you won't being psycho by those guys too...cause i believe in you that you know to discover who are reliable n who're not...so don't let me down my dear...no matter what I'll support you...hope everything will go smoothly even in our relationship...I'll always stand on your side...

Just now you told me that you get to be the queen in your group that just been elected to perform for your group n needs to do cat walk few hours earlier...that one makes me even more worry...cause that will just let other people to get to know who are you n rumors will come to you...

I also hope that they won't have rumors about us when they get to see...cause now our status are different if you know what i mean..hope those rumors or gossips won't spoiled us...i always have confident on you...but i don't have it on myself...sorry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is really sweet. whos your girlfriend? :p