Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Had Fun!!

today me and some of my classmate just went to a EXIBITION OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY...we had won 3 hamper...i think we had won the most prizes or as hamper..^^ hope next time we still got chance to go again...hehe...

brithday almost reach...hope everyone can make it to my celebration..=) especially for 1 of the girl...you know who you are..this morning just promised me...please don't break your promise...^^ that day everyone should be very tired...so i don't expect you guys to go home late...if you guys feeling tired those...can just go home straight away..health is more important...XP

bazaar also getting near as well...for those who don't know when...it's on saturday same day of my celebration...=) luckily that day me and my friends no need to do our shift..because of...(ADA YA) wakaka....XP please come to visit my stall...just in front of the hall...^^ we need to earn 3000 ringgit per class...TT hard to achieve that...so please support me class...XD

No comments: