Thursday, July 2, 2009

2nd July 2008

just now finally readded you on MSN, FB and FS... hope you won't ignore my adding...=) i don't know how were you doing in the past few weeks or should i say month..hope you are doing fine on living, exam result also on your academic...

this saturday i'll be going to school with my mother...FOR MY REPORT CARD...don't know why...but i always feel happy and very urgent want my mother to meet with my form teacher...maybe my mother is not very strict to me...hope she won't saw this posting then change the way she treat me...=p

tomorrow will be going to "METRO POOL" with some of my friends...but before that, something need to be done 1st...if you are close to me or hearing many rumors ...you probably will know what happened...hope it's nothing...don't hope to repeat the past...=)

birthday is coming...but i'm broke again...T.T hope till that time got people sponsor me..."DAD!!"XD wakaka... sure on that day everyone will be very tired after bazaar and also dancing...but what i hope most is my 兄弟姐妹 will attend...please attend...and for that GIRL i invite but don't really wanna go...you better give me a good reason why aren't you attending...XP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whose that girls huh? hahaha...

JOEY.

Norbert A.K.A "BASTARD" said...

haha...u edy knw stil wanna ask...i think the whole world oso knw lar...hehe..XD