Sunday, June 28, 2009

28th of June 2009

hey there...sorry to all of my follower...since long time ago i've updated my blog..the reason for that is nothing special have come on to me for the past week...hope you guys understand..=)

just now i just went out with 2 of my 姐妹..because yesterday we have planned to go for movie...'TRANSFORMER" but it doesn't go well...we planned to take dinner together after the movie...but unfortunately we didn't..i don't get to know the reason..because some one was arguing on that moment..you both know who you are..better behave yourself and treat each other better...XD the movie was quite funny and really exiting...won't regret seeing it...for those who haven't watch please faster get on yr shoe and go to your nearest cinema for it..LOL...XP

days without you goes better...if you r my follower and likes to read what i wrote...i just wanna say sorry for deleting you on my FS, FB and also MSN's friends' list...if you got anything wanna ask or need my help...just add me back..i won't ignore your request...after all we had told each other after the last few arguement... can't be couple doesn't mean our friendship end on that moment...=) hope you'll understand what i mean...

No comments: