Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17th of June 2009

finally i can no need to think of you everyday...i've put down our things...but the shocking rumours from my friends is sawing u holding hands with another guy on the 2nd holiday week...which has just past...if u really have loving anyone you can tell me straight away...no need to make us misunderstand so many things..you know what i mean...anyway...hope you'll be happy with him...and also hope he'll love and care bout you more than i did...=)

school reopen...have to wake up like usual...that's 5.30 in the morning...urghh...didn't get enough sleep at all..and now i'm sick...cough, soar throat and also cathcing slu...T.T please b well soon..the sooner, the better...T.T but 1 thing i'm gland to go to school....chit chatting with my friends..unfortunately my result on the mid-year exam is not so good at all...so far i just pass 3 subject...hope i can pass half of the amount of subjects that i take..=)

i've just exchanged my mobilephone with my dad...nw i'm using SAMSUNGI900 A.K.A OMNIA...=) more like it than my old HTC DAIMOND....but my father is going to sell it to his friend...tomorrow stil need to take the DAIMOND to my uncle's place to reboot it to the newest version of the original HTC firmware...

No comments: