Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd of June 2009

today i've been thinking of you too much...i wrote tis new posting, won't know you got read or see it or not....but i hope when you saw this won't feel sorry for me or what ever...

i know that you are starting to let go bout our things...so as you are doing it, i should move on too...these kind of feeling really makes me suffer and worry bout you...i don't know how to stop it...but i'll try to...maybe now you already found another guy can love or give you what you want better than i can...but i really wish that guy will treat you better than me and also love you more than i do...although i don't really know are you in love with another guy...but i'll try my best to carry on and forget the past's realationship between us...i'm still loving you very much...1 thing i know and for sure, if we continue on be together..both of us won't be happy...i wish you could be happier rather than being sad with me...i'll still care bout you...but not lik last time i did...take care yrself...anythings happen you still can call o text this best freind of your's...i don't really know what possition am i deep inside your heart..but you'll always be the 1 i care in my heart...

beside's that...some of my freinds already know what happens to the twins...i'm also suffering the same thing as they're suffering...their parents think that i'm the one who bring them into this mess...but i'm not the one....please anyone could help me out??i don't wanna get involve on this, i don't even know how to face their parents anymore...i really don't wanna continue on like that...i wish to be happy like last time...play with their father...smile with their mother...and even go travel together...

i really don't understand why do bad things will come all together in the same time....GOD...please help me out..i'm suffering can't be with the 1 i love and even hang out with my best friends like usually we did..i wish this is only a dream...please wake me up...if u saw i'm sleeping on my bed....NOW! NOW! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I NEED TO OUT OF THIS HORRIBLE DREAM! T.T

No comments: