Monday, June 8, 2009

8th of June 2009

last night can't sleep at all...y do i have to keep thinking that much...already told myself to forget bout her...really can't help it...can anyone else help me to clear my mind...now not suffer thinking, but suffer can't sleep too...if this continue on, i'm sure i'll be crazy in a short term...

yesterday just went out with my sisters..."姐妹" it was a fun and happy out going...when will us going out again my sisters...going out with you all really can release my stress and made me think less bout her...i can stil remember the moment we shout out what we sing at K-BOX...it was so happy to shout out...! but yesterday less 1 of our sister...if she attend too...thn it's a perfect sisters out going...=) hope she'll join us shortly...

so fast 1 week has already past....and i feel nothing at all...don't feel getting enough rest or had enough fun...after this week i'll have to wake up early to go to school again...thn i'll b waiting for your car to past by every morning again...when can i just let go and forget bout you...maybe what you told me earlier were right...maybe we should not have met each other is better...now i really understand why many people can't let go things easily...maybe human are like that...i reather born as a stupid animal...no need to think so much...and don't have the feeling so deep inside...

No comments: