Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th of June 2009

after last night's chatting...finally know the truth...i must move on...i had deleted you in my msn contact, friendster and also in facebook...this way i can totally forget bout you...even those image of your's in my phone i also had deleted...hope i can really forget you in a short term...don't feel suprise after saw yr friendster and facebook's friend list less 1 person dy...hope you really can feel happy without my disturbing...we are stil best friend...but not the close type...anything need my help stil can find me...hope in future we don't have to argue anymore...and also both of us will be happy...

already few days i feel like i'm in a dream...floating feeling...really feels creepy...why i will have this feeling...tomorrow stil need to wake up early and go for driving's "bengkel"...can i stand it..few hour's in the room..would i have enough sleep...don't wish to have those floating feelings again...even now when i'm typing also feel like i'm in a dream....last night just went to see my childhood doctor..."Dr.Chan" she told me it's ok to have this feel...maybe it's because of my height...so when i'm lying o sitting for too long time...suddenly wanna wake up o stand up the blood can't slow that fast to my brain...that's why wil feel dizzy and some time's will have seen black out vision...that feeling is very scary...i'm scare 1 day really black out and faint down....that time i really don't know what will happen...please don't let me experience that feeling again....i don't hope to faint down then the next thing i can't see the world anymore....

No comments: