Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd of June 2009

it has been so long since i update my blog...school holiday starts...bt i feel nothing at all...is it been a lot of things been going on??need to find it out quick...

since it's a holiday...i'm oso goin to be crazy like usual...i've painted my nails BLACK...long time didn't do that....try to act like my favourite idol....MARILYN MANSON...but not too much...many people said he looks scary....so i also don't wanna copy too much of he's style....=)

31th i just went out with her again...we watched movie lik usual..."Night At The Museum part 2" it's quite funny...but i don't think she enjoy it much...maybe also not in a good mood....wish next time we go out, she'll enjoy herself...

lookin foward to the camp...on tis FRI 5th - SUN 7th of June...but there is something i need to do on FRI....so need to confirm with my 2 other friends..."THE TWINS" it's about my driving license..so anoyed by that...

today feeling moody...and get angry easily...feel very sorry to those who has just scold or react with such bad temper...hope tomorrow will be better...

that's it for today....hope i'll have the mood to update my blog soon...sorry for those who are waitting for my update...

No comments: